Helping buy-side investors with their internal research
Do you need help in your research process?
Do financial constraints limit your access to important resources and tools?
Can your time be spent more effectively focusing on asset allocation, financial planning, portfolio management, developing client relationships or just running your business?
Would you like to add analytical horsepower while maintaining flexibility?
Learn more about how we can help you do your job more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Examples of How We Can Add Value
- Improve Security Selection for a top-down investor
- Handle "overflow" during earnings season
- Pursue special projects
- Monitor your portfolio technically/fundamentally (Yellow Light)
- Add depth in a specific analytical area not covered internally
- Temporary help during maternity leave or employee departure
- Technical Analysis for a fundamental shop, or vice-versa
- Help develop "best practices" (example)
- Identify the right stock to implement your top-down or theme-driven ideas
- Use powerful screening tool to identify appropriate new ideas
- Play "Devil's Advocate"
- Avoid "Landmines"
- "Foot on the ground" analyst for non-U.S. investment firm
- Training/mentoring to internal analysts
- Assist in analyst recruitment
- Provide analytical/graphical support for presentations and quarterly letters
- Performance attribution/Benchmark tracking
- Mutual Fund/ETF selection
- Assist in hiring process for an analyst